

I got this stamp in the dollar bins at M's. I was extremely excited to discover that you could use the cuttlebug embossing folders with a rolling pin. I have been considering getting a cuttlebug, just for the embossing features, but this is even better. I bought the snowflakes folder (50% off) to test it out, and it works great. *even better if I convince my husband to do the rolling part* Haha!
Okay, quick post b/c I need to go pick up my son from school. I hope to finish up a fun project I am working so I can post it tomorrow.
2 comments:
This is so great! I love it! :)
Thats awesome - I had no idea you could use a rolling pin! You know what else is awesome??? YOU WON PACKAGE #2 in my blog giveaway!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! email me your snail mail addy, and i will get your package out to you! tomatoL at aol dot com
CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment