I did manage to make a couple of cute Christmas cards. These were inspired by Heather Nichols AKA Pine (http://pinefeather.typepad.com/pine_is_here/) She is the queen of the kraft paper and shabby gorgeous looking cards. Check out her new releases for Papertrey Ink coming out on Wed. I want! :)


I think I like the 2nd one better with the white painted edges. I think I may paint the edges of the kraft next time as well. Only 26 more days until the craft fair (yes, Kristin only 26! EEK) I really need to get my butt in gear. Hopefully, some inspiration strikes or I am in some trouble here.
1 comment:
Those look great! I like the painted edges too. I need to find some mojo too! It is getting to be a bit ridiculous over here!! I hope we produce a lot on Friday!!! Or at least come up with a couple good ideas haha! :)
Post a Comment