
This first one is a thank you card. I was really drawn to the clean, simple design. And the little safety pin holding the tag is a bit of fun. :) I have had these tags in my stash for awhile, but I was hoarding them, cause I thought they were so cute. Finally got them out and used them up, so that is a bonus as well.
The second one is a "hi" card that will be good for any occasion. I need to make a few like this for my own stash, but alas these are for the craft sale. I made 5 of these and they are all a bit different. I used kraft cardstock, DCWV cardstock for the border and the flower, the stems are handstitched, and the coloring/ writing is done with Sakura souffle pens.
No baby today, so hopefully I can get some more done. :) Let the countdown begin: 10 day till the craft sale.
No comments:
Post a Comment