
My son, Lucas turned 5 today. It worked out that he didn't have school today because of teacher conferences. So my husband took off work and we took the boys to Chuck E Cheese's. They had a really good time, and it wasn't busy at all so that was nice. Then since we were right next to Toys R' Us we stopped in. Since he is in thier birthday club he got a balloon and crown as well as a $3 coupon. They had a ton of fun trying out all the toys there before he decided on a Superman toy. Fun day!
My camera problems are finally resolved so I can upload photos again. Yeah!


This first one was inspired by a card I saw when I was blog hopping, but since has been a few days I am not sure who's blog it was. sorry. Pamela Young inspired me to try embossing a button. So I did the star button on this one. I melted it. hehe oops...guess I held it too close for too long. Two of the points are misformed, but luckily I noticed it right away and stopped so it still looks alright. This card is a 5x7, I usually do the standard A2 size now.

This is the layout that I did for my challenge on Scrapbook challenges. (there is a link to the group on my sidebar) As I mentioned before the challenge was to use buttons. I stitched buttons onto each of the points on the snowflake. I have a quote I want to add to this layout, but I am not sure if I should write it on the dark green background or add a journaling spot.
Well, I think that is enough sharing for now, Lucas is asking to play his new game, Connect 4. :) Have a great day everyone!
1 comment:
I LOVE that card!! Beautiful!!! Happy Birthday to Luke...he's growing up way to fast!
Post a Comment