Monday, October 27, 2008

Whoo's there?

I couldn't resist the title. My son is in to telling knock, knock jokes right now. :) Plus I am posting owl cards today, so it fits.
I was going to skip making Halloween cards altogether this year, since I am busy creating for the craft sale. I bought a little 1st Halloween gift for the baby I watch though, so of course had to have a card to go with it.

I paper pieced the owl using a template, that I was just going to link here, but the link I have is broken if I find it online again I will add the link. I used the MME spooked pattern paper for this.

This one would work for occasions other than Halloween I think. I drew this owl myself based on a card I saw at the store. This one uses the same paper and is on a kraft base, which is my favorite right now. The fabric is actually a tie from one of my shirts that tore off. lol
Okay, I was hoping to work on some cards this afternoon while the oldest was in school, but the baby is crying. I'm off to go snuggle with him. :) Take care.

1 comment: