
This layout is for sketch 110 in the myspace group Scrapbook Challenges. I still feel like this is missing something, but I am not sure what. So for now it is done. This is of my oldest sons first day of DK. We bought my childhood home a few years back, so I love taking 1st day of school pictures in the same spot that my mom took my 1st day pictures. Hey that could be a fun layout, the mental gears just went into overtime over here. :)
Getting excited for world card making day on Saturday! I've got plans for the afternoon, but I should have time in the morning and that night to get some cards done. (hopefully a little bit of time to shop some deals as well!)
Take care.
2 comments:
I love it!
You should check out my blog :)
Post a Comment