
I am really loving this reindeer stamp. I used the Pebbles Ink Snow fun line of pp. For the stamp I used color box pigment ink and even after heat setting it, I can't get it to set. I get silver on my finger everytime I touch it, and it has been sitting on my desk for 2 days. Has anyone had this problem? My other color box inks never give me problems. I am worried that the silver ink will get on other cards, or smear on the inside of the card. I think I may try clear embossing over top of it.
Just found out that my cousin is getting married and I get to make the invitations. Pretty excited about that! :)
Don't you just love fall?! The boys and I have been raking leaves in the yard for the past 2 days. So gorgeous! The boys and the dog love jumping in the piles and spreading them all out in the yard again. :) *sigh* Oh well, it keeps them happy and tires them out too.
1 comment:
Oooh! An invitation order!! Whoo Hoo! I'm excited for ya!!
Post a Comment