
I made this card for a baby shower I am attending in a few weeks.
The shower is for my husbands cousin whom I have only met once. (at her wedding) Since I don't really know what types of things she likes,
The shower is for my husbands cousin whom I have only met once. (at her wedding) Since I don't really know what types of things she likes, I went to Baby Depot's website and found her gift registry. This is the comforter she is getting. So I used the cow image as a pattern for my paper piecing. I machine stitched the edges. I looked up some cow puns for the sentiment on the card and was a bit surprised with how many sites came up. Now that I finished this card I decided it might be fun to make her a set of farm animal cards with cute pun sentiments. She could then use them for thank you's or whatever she wanted. I'll see if I have time to make them or not. First, I have to decide if I am making her gift or buying something off the registry. I am not sure if she is the type of person who would appreciate a handmade gift or not. We'll see.
Have a relaxing Sunday everyone!
1 comment:
Oh this card is udderly cute!! I love it! You did a great job copying the pattern from the quilt. It matches beautifully! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice comments. Best of luck and blessings to your friend!
Post a Comment