Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jeep Fun

I got a fun package in the mail yesterday. I got a free kit from the online store http://www.stopandscrap.com/. It is the new October Afternoon line Detours, which just came out. I also ordered a few embellishments and the new Collage Press line Seeds. All of the embellishments have free shipping and the owner is great to work with. Okay enabling over! :)
I made this layout today while my youngest son napped and the older one played some Wii. (me use television as a babysitter? never!!!) I wish I could get a better photo of the title. I covered the letters in adhesive and poured some sand over them. It has a great gritty texture that works well with the distressed papers. This is made with the Detours line. I love the October Afternoon papers, I just wish it was easier to find around here. Lots more fun stuff in this pack that I can't wait to use up.
Well I gotta run to the post office, get my house cleaned and dinner on the table. Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Those are wonderful papers! I've never heard of October Afternoon though.