Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Hope everyone had a good day and was able to enjoy thier Dad's. We went and spent the day with DH's Dad today. We will hopefully get to go see my Dad tomorrow.

My bestest friend was in town this weekend so I was hanging out with her as much as possible. Therefore I haven't been creating anything. I do have one quick card to share though.

The actual card was cut with the cricut and new arrival cart. Papers are from the RAK I recieved from Laura.

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I am actually really looking forward to this week. We have NO plans and my DH will be home all week (besides work). :)

1 comment:

KristinB said...

Cute card!! Glad you had a good Father's Day...we did too! We went to a big car show today and had a really nice time. Then we visited with the folks this evening! :)