

Heehee! I just love that word, dapper. That and jaunty. :) The title is "dapper" then below that I included the definition of the word: "adj. (of a man) 1. a. neatly dressed; trim b. very stylish in dress 2. lively and alert." I took this definition off of an online dictionary and thought that both definitions fit the boys perfectly. Used the October Afternoon detours line and the Collage Press Seeds collection. The strip on the bottom is cut right from the cover sheet of the seeds collection. (you know the part that shows you what patterns are included in the pack) The buttons are just random ones I've saved from clothing and such. Below that is the journaling, "While walking to the treehouse at Rivertown Crossings Mall we saw a lady making balloon animals. We stopped and she made you boys each swords, and Mom won @20 to the portrait studio. We had so much fun taking portraits on a beach set, a dock, in a wagon and in these old fashioned clothes. You two did so well together and look so cute! June 6, 2008"
2 comments:
Great layout! Turned out really good!! And of course those pictures are so cute!!
Those photos are soo cute! Dapper totally fits!
Post a Comment