I would probably misplace it. So I finished a couple of cards today, but I can't post them. No seriously I can't. I misplaced my camera so I can't photograph them. Now if I was really good I would have some back up projects uploaded on my computer that I could post. That is not me though.
So I may be missing for a couple of days (really hoping it's not any longer than that), but hopefully I will have lots to share when I return.
By the way, I finished my card for the 2 sketches 4 you blog. Have you checked out the new sketch?!
1 comment:
Hey! I noticed that you commented on Melissa Phillips' blog and asked about the sentiment inside her card. The cards actually come that way! It's a new company called Cherries Jubilee Creations, you can visit them at cherriesjubileecreations.com, or the etsy store at cherriesjubilee.etsy.com. I'm the owner/designer of the new company. If you have any questions, email me at elizabeth@cherriesjubileecreations.com
I love your blog and your designs! :) Thanks!
Post a Comment