She registered for the cute hooded towels and the rubber duck at Target. So I used that as my starting point.
Back view with the tiny yellow bows.
I made another onesie card and drew a little duck on front to go with the cake theme. This would be perfect for a gender neutral present even though this one is for a boy. I decided that the scallops were a little to girly so I did a plain yellow border on the neck and leg holes with just a hint of scallop on the sleeves.
I had to stop working on this last night to go to bed and fell asleep thinking about it. Before drifting off I thought "wouldn't it be neat to hang the card off the cake by a hanger?!" So first thing this morning I made the little hanger for it.
Here is the finished cake all wrapped up in tulle with the ingredient list and the onesie on its hanger. So what do you think? Will a non crafty person appreciate such a gift?! I sure hope so. Luckily for you guys I reached the maximum space for photos or I would have uploaded more of them. I was going a little crazy with the camera trying to capture what it looks like in real life.Well I am off to finish a birthday gift for Lucas' friend. It will be Lucas first time attending a birthday party and it is at the zoo. Needless to say he is a bit excited. Man, he is growing up to fast.
1 comment:
This looks great!! I think anyone would appreciate a gift like that!! You are amazing! :)
Post a Comment