



So, my layout will probably take all of tonight and into tomorrow (if I'm lucky enough to squeeze it into our busy day). I figured I would share some more cards since I was whipping them out last night. *don't you just love it when inspiration strikes!?!*
Most of these were made with the RAK I won from Laura's blog. She sent an awesome card making kit with papers, flowers, ribbon, tags and other fun embellies. Check her out at her new blog here:http://www.lauralooloo.blogspot.com/
Okay first card, yep, I'm still into the birds. I'm thinking I need to change up the look of my bird now though. Hmmm...maybe another paper piecing seach is in the near future. The pattern paper is a basic grey christmas paper, card stock, button from Walmart (you can get a small bag for about $.97), and white paint pen. 2nd card both pp are from the RAK, white cardstock, and the "true love" circle is from Target (it was in a card kit I got on clearance after Vday) 3rd card, all paper and flower from RAK, flower center is a bead from a broken necklace, and machine stitching. Last card, pink cardstock, pp from RAK, ribbon from stash, flowers from M's (see note on those at end of post), and adhesive pearls from T's $spot. I went over the bloom sentiment with glossy accents to help it stand out. Hooked on lining my envelopes lately, and I remembered to photograph a few of them so you could see the effect.
Okay great find at Micheals the other day. In the bridal section I found these fun little paper flowers that are meant to be table confetti. I seen them in ivory, pink, gold, and pale blue and they are really shimmery. They take paint and ink really well too, so I was glad I picked up the ivory ones. the ones on my last card I just stamped my ink pad on them; the best part...the shimmer showed through the pink. :) My favorite part of this find though was the packaging. They come in a cute little see through"paint bucket". I can wait to empty out the flowers and alter it!!! Okay I'm getting a little too excited. Better give you the details in case you want to get some for yourself. Like I said they are in the bridal section of the store. The name on them is Brides. It is a whole line of wedding stuff done by Brides Magazine. They were $4.99, but of course I used my 50% off coupon. :) There are a TON of little flowers in there. Should have taken a pic, but I already emptied it and took off the label so I can alter it.
Okay, I think I've officially talked your ears off...hope you all have a good night.
1 comment:
Beautiful cards and thanks for the hint on those flowers you used. Sounds like a stop in at Michael's when I drop DH off at the airport Tuesday night!
Post a Comment