Tuesday, June 3, 2008

cute as a bug?!

So yesterday I managed to stick to the menu plan, even though Josh didn't come home for dinner. However, I forgot to take out the steaks to thaw for tonight. Oops! They are in the fridge now, but I guess no marinade this time. I did buy a new rub that I can try out though.


Where do they come up with all the sayings like "cute as a bug" or "snug as a bug in a rug"?








Honestly why do we want to compare our babies to bugs?!? Eeew! Well, I made this little bug last night, and thought she was pretty cute; especially since she can't crawl and take residence in my corners. :) So cute as a bug is the sentiment that went on the card. Don't get how they came up with such a thing in the first place, but oh well.
The bug and the polka dot paper were made with my water soluble pencils. The ribbon is by ribbonFX that I got at HobbyLobby. It is really fun to use since the center part is elastic. It reminds me of those adorable headbands for baby girls (you know, the ones mom's put on thier bald baby girls so strangers stop mistaking them for a boy*wink*) Anyway this came together quickly last night as I aways love working with girly stuff.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow, I am horribly far behind. No clue how that happened, sorry.

I've kind of wondered about the whole bug thing too, but they are cute sayings if nothing else. And that bug IS cute!

Lots of great work coming from you!