Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Little Onsies


A friend of ours is was due to have her little boy on Sunday, but he hasn't arrived yet. I made this little onesie card to go with the outfit we bought for him. Not sure if you can see it well in the photo, but the babies name, Jack, is under the little elephant. I was going to stamp his name out, but realized that the pattern paper line from MM animal crackers, that I was using, is called jack. So I just cut the name from the strip at the bottom of the paper. I realized after I adhered the elephant that there aren't any elephants on the outfit. Guess I should have went with the cute alligator. Ah well. You can find a tutorial for this adorable onesie card at the blog of the amazing, Lauren Meader. Here: http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/01/31/special-delivery-x3/
Off to work on a fun baby gift now! Later.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Super cute card!!!