I got $20 and free sitting fees for the boys at Sadie's portraits. So we did that today.
They have the coolest setup there. We did some pictures on a cute little dock, in the beach area, an old wagon, and then with some vintage clothing. They print all of your pictures at the studio and have them ready in an hour so that is great too. Wish I had a scanner (I know, not supposed to copy these, oops), but I took a picture of two of the photographs so I could share with you. Aren't they just precious?!? They always do portraits better when they are together.

They have the coolest setup there. We did some pictures on a cute little dock, in the beach area, an old wagon, and then with some vintage clothing. They print all of your pictures at the studio and have them ready in an hour so that is great too. Wish I had a scanner (I know, not supposed to copy these, oops), but I took a picture of two of the photographs so I could share with you. Aren't they just precious?!? They always do portraits better when they are together.Made this layout today about my best friend. Miss you L and can't wait to see you next weekend.



Used some of the papers from my new paper the Seeds collection by Collage press. The flowers are cut from that paper as well. Then lots of rubons from MM and Sonnets. Made this for the OLW challenge "one". It is thier 1st birthday and my 1st time participating, so I guess "one" really is a fitting word. :) Go check them out they've got some wicked talent over there: http://onelittleword.typepad.com/
Have a great weekend everyone.
2 comments:
So glad you are playing along! Great layout!!!!
Lynn
OLW
Those pictures of the boys are SOOO adorable!! I love 'em!! :)
Post a Comment