Monday, June 23, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You #4





















Here is my card based on the sketch this week at 2 sketches. I didn't really realize it has a bit of a St. Patty's feel to it until I uploaded the photo. I was going with a monochromatic look since the pattern is a bit busy on the paper.

Solid paper: DCWV
pattern paper: Paper Salon
Ribbon :Offray
flowers: Brides
Chipboard letters: K & Co
pearls: Target $spot
other: machine stitching, white paint pen, Stampabilities-lime tart ink

12 comments:

KristinB said...

This looks great! I love the green! :) I love looking at your blog for inspiration!!

Unknown said...

I love the glitter and those chipboard letters are perfect. Great job on the sketch this week :)
Kazan
PS. Sorry not sure who makes the ribbon. I got it at a LSS by the yard...

anja curvers said...

Great card love green.

Chris Dodaj said...

ooh, your blog is lovely!
I'm adding it to my daily drive-by's!

Pamela said...

Love this!!! Great card!

Rach said...

Brilliant card, love all the sparkly bits.xx

Anonymous said...

lovely card I love green Your blog is lovely I have spent far too long here lol

Anonymous said...

Pretty card. Love the green and glitter.
Take care,
Christy

Laura Davis said...

So pretty! I l LOVE the monochromatic look:)
Great take on the sketch!
Laura

michelle said...

such a pretty card ! so sparkly !!

Lea L. said...

I think it is adorable....St. Patty's Day feel and all! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

It's a beautiful card, Raquites! I love the colours, and the patterned paper with the cute floral thing going on, and the chipboard letters are great! :o)

Heather xx