
These were incredibly easy to make and don't take long at all (my problem is finding 1 good chunk of time to devote to it without constant interruptions).They are mini bags of microwave popcorn with a custom wrap. I chose the mini bags simply to keep the cost down (I have about 30 to make) and to use less paper to wrap them. I took 6x11 inch paper and wrapped it around the popcorn and adhered with a glue stick (no need for fancy or expensive glue here) I then tied ribbon around one side. Then attached a label that I created on my computer. I water colored the image of the pregnant lady.
In case you can't read it; it says,
"Laura's Ready to POP!
timer set to: June 21, 2008
Here is a little treat
for you to enjoy
because she's about to pop
with a darling baby boy.
Laura's baby shower
May 24, 2008"
I got the idea from a couple of twopeas users who made similar favors. Can you tell I love getting inspiration from twopeas?! :) So what do you think?
(BTW- I finished the rest of the favors already while posting this, yay me!)
1 comment:
Those are soo cute! Who would have thought -- popcorn for popping. :)
Post a Comment