Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day


Hope everyone is have a good holiday weekend. We have been busy over here. Saturday was the baby shower that I have been preparing for. That went really well. It was also our 5th anniversary. We had a very fun and delicious dinner at The Melting Pot. Which is an awesome fondue restaurant. Mmm...doesn't that dessert tray look divine?! We decided to go with the original, which is chocolate and peanut butter....DELICIOUS!
Then today we had my family over after church for a roast dinner and Mario Kart Wii. I tried out a new roast recipe that went over good with the family.
Haven't created anything this weekend, but it has been a nice break after all the rush. I should be back on Tuesday with something to post. :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Ohhh that looks sooo yummy! Never been to The Melting Pot. Heck, don't really think I could drag my husband there anyway. Glad you had good time :)