I have always been a huge fan of gift bags! You can always reuse them, they are easy to do, and they are cute. Added bonus, it is much more "green" to use gift bags. (I even reuse the tissue paper)
While I do have a pretty good collection of gift bags to use, I occasionally run into a situation where I don't have the right bag for a certain gift. My new favorite thing to do is take an inexpensive plain bag and decorate it myself. This is great b/c you can make it right along with your card and handmade gifts and they will all match. :)
I usually use the plain kraft bags, but I had a few glossy solid color bags on hand. I made one for the baby shower I am attending on Saturday. This one holds the baby's first year book that I previously posted. And the other 2 are for the teachers' gifts for the end of school picnic tomorrow. These hold the sandwhich mini books I made. These gift bags are pretty plain and simple, but you could make them as fancy as you desire.






No comments:
Post a Comment