Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wall Art

I was super excited to find the provo craft vinyl at Hobby Lobby last week. Plus since it is not an actual Cricut product I was able to use my 40% off coupon. I cut some words to use on my living room wall along with the wooden "home" that I already had. I don't really like the layout of the words right now, but am excited that they come off and restick very easily. This vinyl was so easy to work with and it only cost $5. I even have some left over. I purchased something similar from uppercase living recently for $30.

I plan on working on the set of coffee cards again tonight, but I am not feeling well so we will see how much I get done. I should have more to post tomorrow.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Very cool. Hubby bought me that vinyl too... more expensive than what you paid for it...at ACMoore. Haven't gotten up the nerve to use it yet though. How'd you wind up having to change settings on your cricut for it?