Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CPS challenge




http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ has a challenge up right now with an awesome prize. The new score pal tool. I would love to own a score pal; it looks so easy to use. I created this fun little gift purse as inspired by Laura Williams take on CPS #63. I used Creative Imaginations pp, ribbon by ribbonFX, and velcro to clasp it shut.
I love all of the designer's creations for CPS 63 and 64 and hope to work on more of them as soon as a get a little bit of free time.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Ohhh...very neat card!

I never knew about those sketches! I'll have to try some of them out. Thanks for posting the link to CPS.

Lea L. said...

This is just too adorable!! I love that scalloped edge...and this paper makes the cutest little purse!! Great job with sketch 63...thanks for participating at CPS this week!

~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

oh, this is too cauute! so glad you joined in at cps- love the colors here!

Linda Beeson said...

What an adorable project and what a great use of the CPS sketch!

debby4000 said...

What a lovely project, gorgeous papers.