Saturday, May 31, 2008

Big Boy


Had a great time at my church's crop tonight. (shout out to Kristin-had a great time) Unfortunately I only finished 2 pages (technically didn't even finish the first one, since it needs a title and the date) But I have one finished layout to show you quick before I head to bed.

This is my youngest son. Can't believe he is old enough to ride a bike! My how time flies. This was sketch 100 from the Scrapbook challenges group on myspace. There is still a chance to do this sketch. I will be drawing a winner on Monday morning. See previous post for a link.
Well, I need some sleep! I'll be back tomorrow to post the other layout I did.

2 comments:

Laura Williams said...

Guess what!? I've got goodies waiting to hit the mail for YOU!!!! email me your addy at tomatoL at aol dot com

Hooray!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great!! I had fun too! :)