
Another grad card. Used my water soluble pencils to shade in the duck. This one is from CPS 65 and is almost exactly like the one that designer Laura Williams did.


This next one is a birthday card, using CPS 64. I got the sentiment from one of the designers at that site. I used velcro to keep this one closed. This one feels like it is missing something. Maybe I should have done the stars with different paper, or done some stitching on the front....not sure. The dots and lines are the 2 sides of a fun pp I had left over from a school project I did. It is by Pebbles inc.
4 comments:
Both are very cute! Laura will be thrilled to see she has inspired you I am sure! Thanks for playing along with the CPS team!
Very cute... I love that duck on the first card!
Cuteness!! Great job on both sketches...thanks for playing along with us this week!
~Lea
like that ducky and the folding card with stars! so glad you're playing along at the cps blog!
Post a Comment