Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Goodbye productivity

Hello Wii! Yup I found one today. Just happened to get a random one from Target that they didn't know they had. ;) Also, I got Mario Cart! Sweet! I am so addicted already. We have 2 wheels and we are already talking about the fact that we need more. My hubby thinks the 2 year old needs his own wheel and controller. lol
So, I did finish another coffee card for the set. Once again, my photography skills disappoint me. The paper is metallic from K&Co. it has a fun shimmer to it. The last photo is closest to the actual colors. The coffee cup also has a metallic design on it, but it is really hard to make out in the photo. I used my glossy accents again for the liquid as well as embossing the swirl of "foam" in the middle. In case you can't read it, the tag says "Just wanted to Espresso my thanks."

No comments: