Tuesday, May 6, 2008

With Coffee

I am not a coffee drinker at all, but my Mom and her friends are. So when I came across the challenge at BBTB (http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com/) I immediately thought of my mom. She recently requested some more cards so I thought a set of coffee cards would make a great Mother's Day gift. So far I have only finished 1 from this set, but I wanted to show it anyway. I plan on making about 4 more cards for the set. All of them will be different though. This one was inspired by DeeDee Campbell's card.The BBTB designers used the mug cut from the Christmas Cheer cart. I don't own that cartridge so I just hand cut my own mug and steam. I created the sentiment using Microsoft publisher and printed it on cardstock. I love the touch of glossy accents for the coffee; that was definitely a good purchase.

No comments: