Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hot dog!

I always have a hard time making masculine cards, as I am sure many of you do as well. Both of my brothers have thier birthdays the beginning of June, so I knew I had to get a few "manly" birthday cards made. I visit Michelle Wooderson's blog daily and remembered that she did some masculine cards a little bit ago, so I went back a bit and found her hotdog cards. I decided to use an actual dog on mine though. Michelle does some amazing work check it out here: http://michellewooderson.blogspot.com/
This would actually be a very easy card to mass produce, but I made this one with some scraps I had on my desk. The dog is colored in with my water soluble pencils. You probably can't see it, but I embossed a border around the image of the dog to give it a finished look, then adhered it with pop dots. *Remember you can always click on the pictures to see them larger.
I am going to try to get some more cards done tomorrow, but that is my babysitting day. We shall see. Otherwise I am going to a crop on Friday, so I should have some layouts to show soon. :)

No comments: