For the Mother's Day party on my father's side we combined it with all the May and June birthdays. Here are a few of the birthday cards I made. (I love having a big family, but it sure means a lot of birthday cards at the same time)



I love cupcakes. I made these two cards for my cousins. Both of them are turning 8. The top of the first one is made from felt. The second one is embossed and is fun and sparkly.
This plaid card is my male birthday card. Does anyone else have trouble making cards for guys?! This one was especially hard for me because it was for my 15 year old cousin. I decided that leaving it simple was best or I might start to make it look girly :)
Had to do that last bird one...I told you I am obsessed lately. I still have some scraps on my desk to make a set of bird cards for my own stash.
Happy Monday everyone. I'm off to finish the laundry.
1 comment:
That cupcake is soo cute!! I've been loving your bird card as well. :)
Post a Comment