Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The rest...

I figured I would finish the rest of todays blog in a seperate post from my challenge entry. My neighbors just had a little boy last Thursday. They actually waited to see whether it would be a boy or a girl, so that was a fun surprise. They have 2 girls already so my boys were hoping for a boy. ;) Today we went over with some fresh baked chocolate cookies (which the boys made) and this cardAlso a little sneak peek at what I have been working on for my oldest son's teachers. Thier last day is next Friday (eeek! that is too soon) and I had been waiting to finish them in hopes that some of the other parents would have pictures to contribute. Alas, no one seems to have any pictures to share so the album is going to be a little smaller than I had hoped. Oh well!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Cute little boy card; I don't think I could ever wait to find out like that.

Are you using a sandwich container to hold the album??? :)