
Sorry this picture is a little washed out. I didn't realize how bad it was until I loaded it on the calendar. So, now I have my 2 masculine cards done. I think I will make a few more like this to have in my stash.
I am hosting a sketch on myspace. If you are a user you should join in. You have through Sunday to finish your layout. It is in the group Scrapbook challenges, the 100th sketch. Click here to find the groups homepage: http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&groupID=104796563&Mytoken=55ADC59F-9C58-410E-BFFBA03EF1EC2BB3524224619
I am working on making a weekly menu planner in hopes of being more organized. Of course it has to be cute as well. Hope to post that soon. Does anyone else plan weekly meals? If so any tips on how to keep it up, make it work smoothly? I am terrible about planning ahead for dinner, and quick making something at the last minute. Hopefully I can improve that.
1 comment:
i TRY to plan dinners ahead. .. i have two magnetic dry-erase calendar strips (two weeks) on my fridge, and i write in what i am doing, as i figure it out, and if there are any special dinner plans (hubby out for the night, or friends coming over etc) so i can keep track. good luck!!!
Post a Comment