I finished(well almost) my teacher gifts. Yeah! So now I can show you the whole project. (you were right Chris)





I made them mini "sandwich" albums. I got the idea from an album similar to this that I saw on Twopeas last year. I bought these bright colored Crayola sandwich keepers from the grocery store, then cut the covers from chipboard and the pages from cardstock. I inked all the edges to give it the look of bread. I filled it with pictures from throughout the year and included a thank you note on the inside cover. The album shown is the one from the red case, since the yellow one is not quite complete. oops! I'm working on it ;)
Hmm...seems I have too many photos for one post so I will post yet again tonight to show you the rest of the album.
No comments:
Post a Comment