So I am fully aware of the fact that not many people read my blog. I am okay with that though. Maybe someday I will try to expand (especially if I decide to make my hobby more of a job), but for now I am fine with this. I decided that blogging helps me to keep creating more regularly. I feel like it motivates me and in some obscure way holds me accountable. Creating makes me happy and releases all the stresses and worries of my day. So when I make time to create each day I am a better person.
Okay enough with the babbling already!


I created this cute, simple set of stationary to go along with my Mom's gift. They were inspired by one of my favorite bloggers. Check out Mish's awesome work here
http://michellewooderson.blogspot.com/ I left off the sentiment so that she can use them for any occasion. (she knows how to find me if she prefers a sentiment on them, lol) These will go along with the coffee card set and the traditional flowers for Mother's Day. I hope to finish a similar set for my Mother in law tonight. I'm thinking a cute lime color for hers.
1 comment:
I read! And I love your stuff! :)
Very cute stationary set.
Post a Comment