Fabulous card, love the colours!
very cool... have been trying to figure out how I wanted to do that sketch
This is great! I love seeing how creativity gets sparked! Thanks for playing along!
what a great idea to use the cps sketch and turn your card to a bag!!!
SUCH a great idea!! this is brilliant! :)
Well, that is just adorable! I love the purse design! Great job with sketch 66...thanks for playing at CPS this week!I have a little RAK going on at my blog...check it out if you like!Have a great day,~Lea
Very cute and creative!
Wow! What an awesome card!! I love the colors you used!! Very pretty!
Very creative! Thanks for joining us at CPS. I can hardly wait to see what you come up with next :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Fabulous card, love the colours!
very cool... have been trying to figure out how I wanted to do that sketch
This is great! I love seeing how creativity gets sparked! Thanks for playing along!
what a great idea to use the cps sketch and turn your card to a bag!!!
SUCH a great idea!! this is brilliant! :)
Well, that is just adorable! I love the purse design! Great job with sketch 66...thanks for playing at CPS this week!
I have a little RAK going on at my blog...check it out if you like!
Have a great day,
~Lea
Very cute and creative!
Wow! What an awesome card!! I love the colors you used!! Very pretty!
Very creative! Thanks for joining us at CPS. I can hardly wait to see what you come up with next :)
Post a Comment